Territory Sales Manager – HORECA at Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited (Kano)
- Company: Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Kano Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited is a foremost Human Resources Solutions organization with many years of cumulative experience and expertise. We are prolific in Outsourcing, Recruitment, Headhunting, and HR Advisory. We are a multi-sectorial servicing company, with landmark service deliverables to our clients in varied industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager – HORECA
Employment Type: Full-time
Product Segment: Cleaning and Hygiene Chemicals Functional Solutions.
Industry Segment: Hotels, Restaurants, Catering Services, etc
Functionally Reports to: Sales Head
Administratively Reports to: Business Director
- This job description is only a directive to facilitate and to bring clarity of your role and expectation of the Management out of it.
- You may also be assigned jobs other than this as and when the need arises.
- Also, management can make changes in the Job Description as per the need of the business and time and the same will be communicated to you through the appropriate medium.
- At any point in time if you feel that your job description is not relevant to the job you are performing please feel free to approach your RA / HR and we will take the necessary action accordingly.
- Any approach of taking excuse from a necessary job by saying that it is not mentioned in the description will be considered as a violation of your professional conduct and may be treated as indiscipline.
- Territory Sales Manager HORECA’s Job is to develop a sales plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales, goals, and profitability in consultation with the Sales Head.
- The Sales Manager manages the sale of the company’s products and services in defined geographical areas.
- To ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenue through planning, deployment, and management of sales personnel.
- The Sales Manager’s role is also to establish and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel. To develop customer relationships and intimacy.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality, or quantity.
- Strategic Responsibility – To facilitate FRT in the development of sales strategy/policy, processes, and procedure. To manage the implementation of all the relevant applicable SOP’s. To ensure sales transactions are executed as per given prices and policies.
- To identify consumer base in the given industrial segment, approach and promote the given product range, build the sale, and service the account regularly.
- Day to Day Management – To manage the day-to-day operations of the sales region providing guidance, encouraging teamwork, and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high-performance standards.
- To make daily multiple customer visits for sales development for assigned product and industry segments and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure a smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, the scope of new product development, and pinpoint bottleneck areas i.e. market information report, market threats, and competitor’s initiatives, etc. to further increase sales volume, market share, and profitability.
- Sales Growth Targets – To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To develop dealer networks in each state as per assigned territory/region and promote them for higher coverage in the assigned state.
- Customer Relationship – To develop a good customer base, manage customer relations, facilitate business managers/sales head to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- Key Accounts – To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional teams/management where appropriate to ensure prompt solutions to their satisfaction.
- To build accurate and detailed profiling for the key accounts to explore new business opportunities.
- Budget – To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget to ensure business alignment.
- To monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level for the product as well as packaging.
- People Management – Manages effective communication by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff, providing of formal and informal feedback on performance and training needs – in order to maximize subordinate and department performance.
- To develop second-line successor and drive performance through the team to take up higher challenges.
- Reporting – To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies, and standards.
- Graduate Degree / HND in Business Administration, MBA (Preferred)
- Experience of Minimum 4 – 5 Years in HORECA business.
- Well exposed to HORECA Sales and must have exposure in leading a team of 4-5 people.
- Excessive traveling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
- As per the need of the business, the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
- N250,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
12th August, 2021.
Method of ApplicationInterested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Popular Jobs this WeekSubmit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Bolt Nigeria
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Contec Global Group (10 Positions)
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Alan & Grant
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Airtel Nigeria
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Parkway Project Limited
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Mindas Petroleum Limited
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Technoton Limited
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Interswitch Group
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Oketola Adeniyi & Associates (OAA)
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Fountline Telecommunications