Workforce Group Jobs in Nigeria : Procurement Manager
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Workforce Group
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Workforce Group Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria.
Job Title: Procurement Manager
- Accountable for managing and executing procurement activities for ingredients, finished products and packaging originating in Nigeria , in coordination and aligned with central procurement function.
- Implement the organisation’s sourcing strategies
- Ensure timely delivery/performance of contracts
- Discover and initiate business and organization partnerships for current and potential local ingredients, finished products and packaging.
- Localisation opportunities for imported ingredients, finished products and packaging
- Developing strategic partnerships with local suppliers to move forward on the localization agenda
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Minimum of B.Sc/B.Tech, MBA will be preferred
- A minimum of 7-9 years of experience in sourcing
- Relevant Experience with a FMCG industry
- Skills and Knowledge required
- Procurement Management
- Supplier Management
- Commercial Understanding
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: [email protected] using "Procurement Manager" as the subject of the mail.