Workforce Group Job Vacancy : Area Sales Manager
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Workforce Group
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
Workforce Group – Our Client in the FMCG industry is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Reports to: Region Sales Manager (ROM)
- The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for leading a team of up to 8 Sales Representatives to execute the sales and marketing plan for the assigned territory.
- Deliver the monthly sales targets.
- Achieve availability of the company’s products in wholesale and retail outlets that is at the same level of our main competitors.
- Work with our dealers and retailers to activate our products at the point of sale.
- Identify, create and execute opportunities with dealers/retailers to increase sell-in/sell-out.
- Supervise, coach and train the team on the job to better sell and merchandize our products.
- Provide weekly/monthly sales forecasts for the assigned territory.
- Execute the sales and marketing plan for the territory as agreed with the Region Sales Manager.
- Develop strong relationships and close collaboration with all dealers.
- Monitor dealers’ turnover and stocks on a weekly basis and ensure that company’s product are available and that the dealers reach their monthly targets.
- Develop and execute action plans in case the dealer falls behind on his/her monthly target.
In this position, you need to have:
- University Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 5years relevant experience, preferably from beverages industry or FMCG
- Building a sales plan for the territory
- Proficiency in executing “Steps of the Call” and in building strong relationships with customers.
- Information tracking, analysis and preparing for presentation.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should an updated copy of their CV's to: [email protected] using ‘AREA SALES MANAGER’ as the subject of the mail.