Vodstra Limited Job Vacancy : Branch Manager – 5 Positions
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Vodstra Limited
- Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
- State: Abia Jobs - Abuja Jobs - Lagos Jobs - Rivers Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Vodstra Limited – Our client, is a reputable passenger Transport and Logistic company providing services to a consistently growing client base across the states in Nigeria and Ghana. Due to the recent expansion of its business operations, the company seeks to hire professionals with cognate experience to join its team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Aba – Abia, Port Harcourt – Rivers, and Ghana
As the Branch Manager you will:
- Co-ordinate the day-to-day operations of the branch by ensuring that staff and resources are optimally managed.
- Responsible for all the functions of a branch office and these include but not limited to; ensuring that the company’s target is achieved
- Building a rapport with the state/communities/organization in order to attract Charter businesses
- Maintaining an effective branch budget and ensure that the branch is in compliance with the Company policies and procedures.
- Ensure Branch comply to schedule and take off time
- Ensure complete utilization of buses in the branch to meet target
- Identify competition and adopt strategies to surpass it.
- In conjunction with the Marketing department design products that will attract and retain our customers.
- Attract regular patronage of passengers and corporate organizations through aggressive marketing and quality service delivery.
- Ensures that the branch office is properly staffed and that the staff are trained to meet customer service needs as well as sales objectives.
- Champion the delivery of a superior customer experience across all service delivery points of the branch.
- Review staff performance and make appropriate recommendations as well as coach branch staff to achieve required performance level.
- Provides periodic reports to the Head of Operation
- HND/Bachelor’s Degree
- 7 years of relevant experience, 4 years in branch management in a Transport and Logistic Firm or 7 years in Marketing of services in a Transport and Logistic Firm
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Results-oriented, with the ability to motivate the team to be consistent with performance
- Excellent marketing skills
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV's to: [email protected] , [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the e-mail. E.g "Branch Manager, Lagos". Note: Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.