Value Edge Management Service Limited Job Vacancy : Brand Manager
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Value Edge Management Service Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
Value Edge Management Service Limited – Our client, a Well established Multinational manufacturing company providing a range of branded products retail market space, requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
Job Ref: Vec20180808
- Well established Multinational manufacturing company providing a range of branded products retail market space is in need of a highly confident and self motivated Brand to take ownership of a key portfolio to build brand awareness from inception.
- This position is both a challenging and engaging role which will see you working within a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Should it be your career path to move through the business and advance your career you will be supported by some of the brightest minds in FMCG.
- As a Brand manager within this business you will have a billion dollar portfolio of Brands and work across internationally, the experience and training will be second to none.
- You will enjoy a broad variety of task giving you responsibility for managing your own portfolio.
- You will be responsible to build awareness of and preference for the company brands through the development and delivery of integrated marketing communications (including PR and media, executive visibility and thought leadership and influencer relations) and brand programs amongst defined target audiences.
- You will act as the brand owner and champion,ensuring delivery of exceptional brand experience.
- This Position will suit a talented and commercially astute professional currently working within the FMCG cosmetics, food retail market sector
Characteristics necessary for success:
- Resourceful, Strategic, Self-confident and analytical
- Positive, welcoming & collaborative.
- Autonomous in nature and can thrive in the trenches or in front of leadership
- Highly analytical with a sense for solving problems that others may not realize exist.
- Naturally curious and constantly looking for ways to innovate beyond status quo
- Cultivates positive energy in one’s self and others
- Sees the value in being part of a strong team and wants to take part in building one
- Develop and implement strategic brand plans
- Managing Brands offer pipelines
- Initiate conversations for Innovation
- Drive brand initiatives in line with business targets
- Extensive and critical internal and external stakeholder management
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
Skills & Experience
To be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- MBA or Master’s degree
- Experience in Brand Marketing and Product development
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to perceive and present information both analytically and creatively
- Comfort with CRM software, proficiency in MS Office Suite skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with digital marketing, online advertising, websites
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc
- Very Competitive
- Applicants with a background in Lifestyle, Cosmetics, Fashion, Beverage and Nutrition Brand Management will be highly regarded.
- Offer is a base commensurate with experience and benefits over and above industry standards.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a detailed Covering Letter to outline their depth of skills and experience required as per the above profile along with their Resume via: [email protected] or [email protected] Note: Don’t apply if you do not fit into the profile. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.