UI / UX Designer at Farm Innovation Nigeria Limited
- Company: Farm Innovation Nigeria Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Nigeria
Farm Innovation Nigeria Limited was birthed to develop innovative solutions that see farmers improve their processes, increase their yield and subsequently increase their income. We provide a range of services including Research, Agribusiness development, E-extension services and Agric value chain development.
As an organization, our mission is to change the African agricultural narrative by building successful Agri-preneurs through increased access to information, markets, resources and affordable Agtech products. Our vision is to be Africa’s foremost hub and catalyst for Agricultural technology innovations.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
- Facilitate the company’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up into intuitive user experiences for digital products
- Define and Implement innovative solutions for product direction, visuals and experience
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off
- Conceptualizing Original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic designs and user-experience decisions related to core, new functions and features
- Take a user centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Collaborate in cross functional projects
Required Skills And Experience
- A degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years experience and proven track record as UI/UX deseigner
- Good knowledge of front-end/back-end interaction
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first responsive design
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as one document to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.