The PR & RWEI Jobs in Nigeria : Operations Officer
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: The Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative
- Location: Ogun State, Nigeria
- State: Ogun Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Nigeria
The Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
- Paying and receiving cash, verifying amounts and check for deposit slips across counter.
- Error-free and fraud-free posting of customers’ withdrawals and deposit
- Input customer transactions in the banking system.
- Attend to customer inquires across the counter.
- Cash and other transaction .
- Account opening and updating of customer account details on the database
- Perform related clerical duties as required.
- Managing office petty cash and preparing cash count certificate
- Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees and customers.
- Maintenance and update of account opening and closure registers of customer mandate uploads.
- Customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with bank operations and security procedures by participating in all dual control functions.
- Cross-sells bank by answering inquires; informing customers of new services and product promotions.
Qualification and Experience
- OND/HND/BSC in Accounting, Economics and any related field.
- Experience: Entry Level
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2017.