The Fati Lami Abubakar Institute Jobs in Nigeria : Librarian
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: The Fati Lami Abubakar Institute for Legal and Administrative Studies
- Location: Agadez, Niger
- State: Niger Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
The Fati Lami Abubakar Institute for legal and Administrative Studies, Kpakungu, Minna, Niger State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Librarian
- The Librarian shall be responsible for planning, organizing, directing and coordinating the operations of the entire Library system of the institute;
- He/She shall be responsible to the Provost for the day-to-day administration of the Library Department of the Institution.
Candidates for the post of Librarian must satisfy the following conditions:
- The Candidate must have a good master’s degree in Library and/or information Science from a recognized University. He/she must have at least fifteen (15) years post qualification experience.
- Possession of a Doctorate degree (PhD) in Library and/or Information Science with adequate post qualification experience is an added advantage, and must be computer literate.
- He/she should be a member of Library Registration Council of Nigeria
Tenure of Office
- The Librarian shall hold office for a term of fout years in the first instance and. may be re-appointed for a 2td term of four years and no more.
Salary: CONTISS 15
Application Closing Date
11th January, 2017
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates should forward fifteen (15) copies of their application with detailed curriculum vitae (CV) plus photocopies of their certificates and relevant documents attached to each submission. The curriculum vitae should contain the following information specified here-under:
- Name in full (surname first in capital)
- Marital status
- Date and place of birth, local government area, state of origin and nationality.
- Current postal and contact address
- Permanent residential address
- Phone number and email address
- Educational institutions attended with dates
- Educational qualifications obtained with dates
- Membership of professional bodies
- Professional qualifications with dates
- Working experience with dates
- Present employment status, salary and employer
- Extra-curriculum activities (hobbies)
- Publications in standard form (if any)
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees (one of whom must be in the field of profession and also present employer)