Tek Experts Job Vacancy : Team Manager (Technical)
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Tek Experts
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Manager (Technical)
- Are you looking to expand your career in IT leadership in a rapidly growing company? Do you want to be responsible for delivering extraordinary customer support across a range of different technologies and hardware? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we are hiring a team manager who will help manage our support colleagues to solve technical and non-technical support requests.
- As a team leader at Tek Experts you will have a strategic role to ensure exceptional customer service is delivered through your team of support engineers. You will build and manage an end-to-end service operations team of 20-30 passionate professionals and be responsible for overall performance of the team. Acting as a key business leader, you’ll be a key point of contact for customers, delivery teams and senior management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage team to deliver exceptional customer service across technical lines
- Training and coaching team members to support their personal development
- Act as a primary escalation point for operational issues in the team
- Supports the team to ensure Tek Experts meets the goals and expectations of our customers
- Provides accurate and timely communication to all applicable parties on any customer support issue
- Attends regular operational and business review meetings
- Monitors specific KPIs to ensure proper delivery of the business
- Participates in reviewing processes and workflow to diagnose areas for improvement
- Builds and sends updated reports to management team (site manager, global operations manager, office manager, etc) as required
- Serves as contact point for customer’s delivery management
- Handle, monitor, coordinate and manage all escalated cases
- Proactively proposes improvement plans where gaps are noticed.
What We’re Looking For
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Skills and Competences:
- Demonstrable experience leading a support team of at least 20 team members
- Strong organizational, planning, leadership and management skills with a confident and professional manner
- Strong English communication skills with excellent presentation skills
- Excellent soft skills, including conflict resolution, influence and negotiation skills
- Critical thinker and ability to make decisions
- Ability to work under pressure in a highly targeted environment
- Committed to self-development and the development of others.
Application Closing Date
4th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application Online : Click Here Note: Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.