Tax and Financial Auditor at Midaspage and Company
- Company: Midaspage and Company
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Nigeria - Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Midaspage & Company is a global professional services firm solving problems for a wide range of private organizations and public institutions. We create defensible ideas, we are resourceful in solving problems and in delivering services to our clients, we spur our clients for superior performance to maximize shareholders’ returns and achieve their corporate objectives. Our services include Tax, Audit and Financial Advisory.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax and Financial Auditor
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Visiting clients to examine and analyze tax documents and financial record
- Analyzing accounting systems and developing Audit plans
- Design the auditing process using common standards of practice, company policies, business goals and industry regulations.
- Maintain all required paperwork as required by law
- Administer all internal audits and ensure strict compliance regarding all documents concerned
- Indicate areas where risk is found in order to generate a more complete picture of financial responsibility.
- Review all financial materials and procedures in order to spot errors, inefficiencies or instances of misuse.
- Confirm Clients profitable holdings, account balances or debt obligations by reviewing databases and other financial sources of information.
- Determining taxable income, applicable tax deductions and non taxable expenses.
- Document all internal processes within an audit; list all data sources; detail all conclusions after an investigation.
- Update the internal organization’s team members with periodic status reports, meetings and other important developments; publish a report after completing an inquiry.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and expertise within the field by participating in professional development.
- Keep all sensitive information confidential and secure.
You will be required to:
- Investigating internal systems and operations.
- Reporting on errors and fraud.
- Providing feedback reports on findings.
- Evaluating financial statements and assessing accounts for accuracy and regulatory compliance.
- BSC/HND in Accounting or related field.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- Must be between 25-32 years of Age
- Knowledge of Tax and Financial auditing with sound knowledge of relevant laws and accounting standards.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in audit/finance and direct assessment of enterprises and companies for state or federal government revenue service.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Work Experience in an Auditing firm is an added Advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint and other Office tools
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2021.
Method of ApplicationInterested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to:
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email. Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Popular Jobs this WeekSubmit CVs – Latest Recruitment at MainOne Cable Nigeria
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Rural Homes Limited
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Ralds & Agate Limited
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Health Strategy and Delivery Foundation (HSDF)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Chemonics International
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Save the Children Nigeria
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Vincintoire Limited
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited (12 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners (12 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Konga Nigeria
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Willers Solutions Limited (21 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at TeamAce Limited (12 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Ultimus Holdings (11 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at U.S. Mission
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Asset and Equity Group
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at KPMG Nigeria
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Bethsaida Group of Companies
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Norwegian Refugee Council (12 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Green Habitat Initiative (GHI) – (13 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Skill “G” Nigeria Limited
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at 9mobile
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Appzone Limited