Swift Momentum Job Vacancy : Pre-Sales Cloud Specialist / Solution Architect
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Swift Momentum
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs - Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Nigeria
Swift Momentum – Our client is an established global Cyber Security company and operates in all major financial institutions in Africa.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pre-Sales Cloud Specialist / Solution Architect (Microsoft Cloud Solutions)
- We are looking to aggressively expand the use of Cloud Technology throughout Africa so this position would allow the right candidate to get onboard at the start with massive growth opportunities as the business expands.
- The incumbent would be required to work closely with sales team and will need to visit partners and also end-customer; raise opportunities and will work very closely with sales team so strong technical experience is required.
- Support the Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program through Azure Infrastructure expertise.
- Grow and support a channel of CSP service provider partners and ensure a high level of satisfaction for end-user customers.
- Assist the CSP team in the recruitment, on-boarding, support and enablement of service provider partners to Azure within the CSP program.
- Lead the technical sales process.
- Develop and deliver technical sales strategies across Microsoft Programs.
- Assist the channel partners in their growth.
- Build solid working relationships with partners.
- Have in-depth product and program knowledge to provide technical expertise, working closely with CSP team to engage with partners and recruit new partners
- Onboard partners by walking them through value proposition of CSP models and provide them a technical escalation point
- Develop and deliver high quality presale and technical enablement and demonstrations for partners.
- Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall cloud solution
- Act as a technical resource internally for Sales team
- Partners with up-sell/cross-sell opportunities and identify needs
- Support partners and ensure high partner satisfaction
- Develop relationships with partners, creating trusted long-term relationships and generate opportunities
- Work with the sales team to upsell cross-sell partners into broader products and services
- Provide presales technical, functional support in a range of programs as required.
The Skills and Experience
- Experience: 5-8 years in a similar role with technical consulting experience
- Experience in Cloud Computing and Microsoft solution selling
- Experience in a fast-growing, small to medium business
- Azure Architect certifications
- Sales or account management experience.
Application Closing Date