Smartflow Technologies Limited Job Vacancy : Pump Technician
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Nigeria - Technician Jobs in Nigeria
Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pump Technician
- Properly inspected and tested progressive cavity pumps for efficiency rating.
- Actively performed maintenance and repair work to prevent or correct breakdown of machinery.
- Identified priorities, and delivered on commitments.
- Diagnose pumps, as well pull and sets.
- Maintained great customer relationships.
- Perform Servicing and Maintenance of Fuel Pump.
- Engine troubleshooting and pump to engine timing
- Fuel pump calibration, overhauling, troubleshooting and repairing of fuel pumps and related equipment
- Diagnoses and replaces cables for communication and control systems; installs, relocates, modifies, designs, troubleshoots, performs preventive maintenance and repairs a wide variety of electronic control and communications systems, equipment and components.
- SSCE, OND/HND
- Successful completion of a relevant apprenticeship program is required
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: [email protected]