Sales Support Executive / Data Analyst at Ascentech Services Limited
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Ascentech Services Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Support Executive / Data Analyst
- Analyze Sales Data
- Develop Projections and Forecasts
- Guide Marketing Efforts
- Examine Company Budgets
- Present Reports to Company Leadership.
- The successful candidate will turn sales data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions for management.
- Analyze past sales data and market trends and use those analyses to produce sales forecasts and strategies.
- Develop and implement data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Support business decision by tracking and providing reports on opportunity/threat analysis, promotional ROI and forecasting sales.
- Examines company’s production, distribution, and marketing systems to address possible shortcomings.
- Work with internal partners to apply sales data to organizational development.
- Contribute to the streamlining of the sales process.
- Coordinate with marketing teams to create promotional activities and suggest other methods to boost sales.
- Monitor performance and quality control plans of sales force and distributors to identify improvements
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- To provide advice to marketing departments, sales teams, and executives to develop sales targets, assess strategies to boost revenue, and develop promotional campaigns and budgets.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Minimum 3-7 yrs. exp. of the sales coordination and FMCG market dynamics
- B.Sc or equivalent in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Must possess strong analytical skills to detect patterns and trends,
- Strong communications skills,
- Creative thinking and initiative
- Adept at queries
- Report writing
- Team coordination
- Presentation skills
- Presenting findings
- Strong presentation skill
- Highly organized and attention to detail
- Inclination & drive to handle sales support activities
- Collaborative & creative approach to problem-solving
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV (MS Word format) to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as subject of the mail.