Sales Manager – B2B (Protective & Marine Coating) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Company: Willers Solutions Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Rivers Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a Chemical Manufacturing Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager – B2B (Protective & Marine Coating)
Department: Sales / Business Development
Product Segment: Marine & Protective Coating (Performance Coating)
Functionally Reports to (FRT) : General Manager (Performance Coating)
Administratively Reports to (ART) : Business Director
Employment Type: Full-time
- This job description is only a directive to facilitate and to bring clarity of your role and expectation of the Management out of it.
- You may also be assigned jobs other than this as and when need arise. Also, management can make changes in the Job Description as per the need of the business and time and the same will be communicated to you through appropriate medium.
- At any point of time if you feel that your job description is not relevant to the job you are performing, please feel free to approach your RA / HR and we will take the necessary action accordingly.
- Any approach of taking excuse from a necessary job by saying that it is not mentioned in the description will be consider as violation of your professional conduct and may be treated as indiscipline.
- Sales Manager’s Job is to maintain and grow sales by retaining existing account, winning new customers by providing adequate pre and post technical service. Also help in improving gross margin for the product range in line with company budgets and strategic plans. To manage sale of the company’s products and services in defined geographical areas.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity.
- Day to Day Management – To manage the day-to-day operations of sales & service in the assigned region, providing guidance, encouraging team work and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
- To make regular customer visit for sales development, provide technical assistance and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- Sales Growth Targets – To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To develop dealer network in each state wherever the opportunity arises, as per assigned territory/region and promote them for higher coverage in the assigned state.
- Customer Relationship – To develop good customer base, manager customer relations, facilitate business managers/sales head to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- Key Accounts – To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional team/management where appropriate to ensure prompt solution to their satisfaction.
- To build accurate and detailed profiling for the Key Accounts to explore new business opportunities.
- Budget – To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance verses the budget to ensure business alignment.
- To monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level for product as well as packaging.
- Reporting – To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- B.E / B.Tech / Bachelors / Masters – Chemistry, Paint or Chemicals. PG Qualification will be preferred but not mandatory. NACE Level 1 or 2 will be additional qualification who would be given preference.
- Minimum of 5 + Yrs. of Experience in servicing the Oil & Gas industry with experience in managing the Corrosion Protection, selling paints & providing Technical service to the Marine /Asset Protection in the Oil & Gas sector. Good knowledge about the various coatings their specifications, application etc.
- Well exposed to B2B Marketing in the Oil & Gas Industry in Nigeria.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
- A few years of experience in the development of Marine & Corrosion Protection coatings for this sector will be an additional advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
Method of ApplicationInterested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in MS Word format to: [email protected] using "Sales Manager" as the subject of the mail. Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Popular Jobs this WeekSubmit CVs – New Recruitment at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Ralds and Agate Limited
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at KPMG Nigeria (11 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Plan International
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Sunic Foods Limited
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at West African Soy Industries Limited (WASIL)
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI)
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Baobab Microfinance Bank
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Alert Microfinance Bank
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)