Regional Sales Manager Job at Michael Stevens Consulting – Lagos & Kwara
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Michael Stevens Consulting
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
- We seek candidate to develop direct and indirect sales channels by coming up with appropriate plans and measurement tools which will grow the company’s volume, raise its profitability and increase the market share of its brands.
- Deliver the monthly and annual sales targets for the territory
- Identify, create and execute opportunities with dealers/retailers to increase sales
- Supervise, coach and train the team on the job to sell and merchandise our products
- Identify and implement operational cost savings
- Propose strategies, budgets and goals for the Annual Business Plan of the territory
- Monitor the Logistics/Warehouse team to ensure that goods are delivered within 24 hours.
- Ensure proper management and control of company assets (like sales vehicles assigned to dealers, chillers, POS materials, etc).
- Track the execution of the Area Sales Managers work plan and of the Sales Regions daily/weekly call plan (actual calls versus calls scheduled; productive calls versus actual calls made; outlets covered versus target)
- Education: Minimum University Graduate (Second Division)
- Experience: Minimum of 6 years experience in Sales; preferably in the beverage industry or similar Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to:
[email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.