Proten International Job Vacancy : Business Development Executive
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Proten International
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs - Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
Proten International – Our client, an HR Consulting firm, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Our client is looking to hire a Business Development Executive to plan and coordinate all Marketing and Business Development activities, with the sole aim of bringing in new businesses (clients) as well as managing existing clients
- The candidate must be able to manage several clients account seamlessly with little supervision.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop business with the assigned accounts and new accounts.
- Create strategic development plans, including active sales pipeline and implementation, to build new profitable business.
- Track and report progress with implementation of strategic plan, and ongoing forecasts.
- Perform analysis to determine opportunities in the market.
- Assess the profitability of existing products and service offerings
- Improve existing business by increasing profitability and customer satisfaction
- Manage business deals from negotiation to close.
- Build and maintain long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop, recommend, and manage the firm marketing plan
- Recommend markets and projects to pursue.
- Track and follow-up firm marketing and business development leads.
- Manage firm business relationships.
- Participate in the strategic planning process
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing or Social Sciences
- 2-3 year(s) experience in business development or related roles specifically, in the same industry
- A self-starter who will hunt for new business across our product offerings.
- Great Interpersonal Relationship Skills.
- Effective Communication and Information Management Skills,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office work Packages etc.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Dedication to develop clients’ business.
- Derive energy from facing challenges and provide actionable solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A proven track record of business development success.
Application Closing Date
11th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the subject as “Business Development Executive”.