Procter & Gamble Recruitment for Plant Technician Internship Programme 2017
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Procter & Gamble Nigeria
- Location: Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria
- State: Oyo Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Nigeria
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit http://www.pg.com/ and our career website at http://www.africa.pgcareers.com.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Title: Plant Technician Internship Program – Product Supply
Ref No: MFG00005567
- P&G Plant Technician Internships:The P&G plant technician internship program provides student with training and valuable work experience.
- Successful candidate will work in the P&G Manufacturing plant in Ibadan. Candidates will be required to work on a full-time basis where they will be given all necessary tools to build their capability.
- The key focus will be to develop candidate towards qualifying as Production Technicians at a world-class facility.
- Successful completion of the internship program will offer the candidate a stronger chance of full time employment with P&G in the short and long run
What does P&G Offer?
- Investment in your continuous learning and growth
- Creating a Personal Development Plan together
- Meaningful work experience from Day 1
- Exposure to manufacturing standard practices in a world-class facility
- Competitive pay
- A great manager determined to invest in onboarding & early development plans
- A high-performing and stimulating work environment
- Diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams
- Exciting work experience and employee engagement programs
- Applicant must have completed OND in Electrical Electronic engineering ONLY- Any higher qualification will be rejected.
- Applicant must have a fresh IT letter approved by the school authority
- Leadership and willingness to challenge the status quo
- Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent analytical skills
Application Closing Date