Photographers & Videographers Jobs at Dressmeoutlet.com
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Dressmeoutlet.com
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Nigeria
Dressmeoutlet.com is Africa’s foremost fashion-focused, quality-focused and customer-centric online retailer for high-quality Fashion & Beauty Products. With over 5,000 products to shop from, we retail various sophisticated styles from premium designers globally with over 40% of products retailed on Dressmeoutlet.com manufactured within Africa.
We are currently recruiting super-smart, young leaders to fill the position below:
Job Title: Photographers & Videographer
- Proficiency in digital photography, fashion photography, portrait photography, beauty photography, videography studio lighting, Photoshop and Lightroom software.
- Must be somewhat knowledgeable in graphics and web designing.
- Expected to be creative and very organized.
- Must have a yearn for perfection and a drive for excellence – critically important.
- Must be a leader with the capabilities to grow his/her own in-house team.
- Must be dedicated to the position full-time and long-term.
- Applicants must be no older than age 30.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Overnight positions available. Please state your specific skills in your application.
- Competitive pay.
- Company laptop, phone and other accessories necessary for work input/output.
- Annual performance-based bonuses.
- Flexible Minimum Working Hours and overtime pay.
- Mandatory digital trainings and courses. Coninuous professional development.
- Personal employee handbook & full-time contract after 6 months of dedicated high-performance.
- Opportunity to be a part of a unique, non-traditional, indigenous, high-growth company.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: [email protected] Note
- The specific job opportunity being applied for must be noted in the e-mail subject.
- Applicants must submit a Curriculum Vitae and an introduction letter or personal summary or cover letter. Any one of the 3 would suffice and must be detailed enough for the reviewer to understand your background and how you would fit in perfectly at Dressmeoutlet.com.
- Please include at least 2 references in your C.V. (1 from your educational background (University) and one from a professional background (Company you worked for)).
- Orientation and training will apply to this position.
- If you do not receive any communication from Dressmeoutlet.com within one month, consider your application unsuccessful for this round but on file to be considered for future round or other open positions. Thank you and we look forward to possibly welcoming you on-board team Dressmeoutlet.com.