PAYit Consulting Limited Graduate Internship Program 2017
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: PAYit Consulting Limited
- Location: Abuja, FCT, Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Nigeria
PAYit Consulting Limited is indigenous IT COMPANY that provides technology solutions both to private and government sectors in Nigeria. Such as e-learning, e-government, online school management solutions, e-commerce and payment solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Intership Program
- The purpose of this internship is to prepare undergraduates and graduates for entry into the business world by providing a thorough understanding of the IT functions of an ecommerce organization to include theory and practical application of attained knowledge.
- Learn and develop skills in information technology to include, web designs, graphic designs, networking of computers, system wide back up of data, and storage of data.
- Develop skills to communicate with IT professionals who specialize in Systems Software Design Engineering and Computer Programming.
- Assist staff in performing system backup and maintenance functions.
- Assist in installation of PC hardware and software.
- Perform special projects as determined by the information systems staff.
- Assist in needs analysis for projects; in research for solutions for needs.
- Assist in updating user and technical documentation.
- Assist in the maintenance and performance tuning of application databases.
- Create and publish interactive reports.
- Assist in managing, maintaining, developing, designing and updating the intranet.
- Assist with the Web Content Management System for our public website.
- Gain hands on practical experience to the full gamut of Help Desk roles and responsibilities.
- The basic target marketing of (product or service).
- Gain substantial knowledge into (our industry/field/product or service)
- Personal Development
- Develop planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Increase knowledge of computer skills and technology.
- Develop team-based work competencies.
- Develop interpersonal skills in order to communicate with employees.
- Develop interpersonal skills in order to communicate with day-to-day business contacts through follow up calls
- Develop interpersonal skills in order to communicate with external clients.
- Undergraduates and graduates.
- Energetic, organized and detailed skilled with today’s technology.
- Active in extra -curricular activities within community and campus life.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team-based environment
- Independent worker.
- Ability to dedicate 10-15 hours per week to this intern program.
- The primary incentive in this program is the opportunity to investigate a career opportunity in the IT industry with hands on experience prior to graduation or after graduation. Once completed, the intern will have sufficient knowledge necessary to determine if a career in the IT industry is the right opportunity to pursue.
- You will be participating in actual campaign development and roll out. Pre, present and post activities of the campaign to include but not limited to, actual follow-up and tracking of the campaign results.
- You will work directly with a supervisor to develop campaigns and effectively manage them within the firm.
- You will develop skills vitally important in today’s business environment including team-based interaction, the ability to manage outcome without having direct authority over others, and the capability to aid in the definition and the direction of the local firm’s initiatives.
- You will gain a full understanding of the day-to-day operations of an ecommerce organization.
- Your work schedule will include business management sessions, training classes and marketing sessions with your direct supervisor as well as other managers in the firm.
- An intern should expect to spend a minimum of 10-15 hours per week in structured activities in our local office.
- On the job training will occur daily at the direction of the intern supervisor.
- The intern will be scheduled to work a full 8 hour day one day each week – day to be determined.
- A stipend, or reimbursement for expenses incurred on the interns’ behalf will be considered.
- Student will be paid a wage to be determined at the onset of the internship experience.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and Resume/CV's to: [email protected]