Oracle Technology Presales Graduate Internship Program 2018
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Oracle Nigeria
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Nigeria - Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Oracle Technology Presales Internship Program
Job Code: 18000XCQ
Job Type: Student/Intern Hire
- This job code is utilized for the majority of our temporary hires.
- The individual is performing hourly job duties as defined under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Actively develop a depth of product knowledge in the designated Oracle Cloud range – IaaS and PaaS
- Shadowing your team and specified groups in order to increase experience and knowledge.
- Develop awareness of all relevant competitive products on the market
- Learn the skills of understanding the needs and pains of the customer in order to link them to a set of products/solutions provided by Oracle
- Learn to effectively deliver product demos and presentations
- Learn how to deliver high-quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
- Learn how to present and articulate Oracle products’ strengths relative to competitors’
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree preferably Computer Science /IT related
- Fresh/recent graduate
- Fluent level of English
- Proven ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- A high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation.
- A good mix of analysis, problem identification, solving and persuasion skills.
Application Closing Date