Operations Manager at Willers Solutions Limited
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Willers Solutions Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, an innovative center for empowerment is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Akure,Ondo (with occasional travel to Lagos)
- Organize and Coordinate the acceleration and incubation of our Innovation Hub program
- Manage operations, planning, marketing and development of the firm Acceleration and incubation Program.
- Create and develop programs that can inspire and expand access for Start-Ups and impact investing space for the organization
- Recognize trends in the social impact and innovation field, creating original programming to attract partners, building and executing world-class experiences for our members and sponsors to invest in our innovative programs.
- Pre-incubation: Deal Flow generation, Screening of proposals, Research, Patent landscaping, working with Start-ups for their proposals, resending proposals to the next level for selecting incubates.
- Acceleration and Incubation: Lead formation of new business and provide incubation facilities to enable commercialization of the business
- To induct new Start-ups: create Incubation plans and implement them, assist in writing business plans, keep track of the Incubation process; help the start-ups prepare proposals for getting funding, etc.
- Events and workshops: Plan various workshops/events/webinars for the Incubator, and execute the same with the help of team members and external consultants
- Mentor Network: Develop the mentor network for the Incubator and work with them to make the Incubated venture successful.
- Partnerships: Forge partnerships with other organizations for providing services to the start-ups or the organization; marketing the program, sponsorships…etc. Liaison with the government and industries.
- Work with co-ordination with senior management for setting up grant support and seed funds for start-ups.
- Building and Managing the Incubator team.
- Prepare all required reports and maintain a comprehensive set of records on all tenant activity, client activity and staff involvement in the process of tenant recruitment.
- Administration of the accelerator / Incubator and any other activities which requires the manager’s involvement.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Business Administration or relevant field
- 3-5 years of experience in a fast-paced and demanding work environment, such as a management consulting firm, bank, tech company, online start up; or other directly applicable experience overseeing fast paced operations and communications.
- Must be resident in Akure
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage.
N120,00 – N150,000 monthly plus bonus.
Application Closing Date
16th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word Format to: [email protected] using "Operations Manager" as the subject of the mail. Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.