Operations Manager at PreDiagnosis International
- Company: PreDiagnosis International
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Kano Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
PreDiagnosis International – Our objective is to deliver health care programs and services to address the gap in the health sector. Our major roles as an e-medicine organization are to provide, maintain, and improve general health through the use of Telemedicine/ Telehealth-Hub country-wide especially to the teeming vulnerable larger percentage of the population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Keep abreast of emerging models in health care delivery; identify and define new and innovative strategies to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Active engagement in business development opportunities to include presenting business and clinical capabilities to employers, legislative officials, and other key constituents.
- Provides leadership in the areas of strategic planning, strategy execution, and implementation of care management programs.
- Serves as liaison with all external parties and institutions, including public and governmental entities.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the operations.
- Responsible for managing a team of managers and the entire business operations of the organization.
- Responsible for ensuring that the company’s/corporate target is met unfailingly.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate all organization’s operations. Solely responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency, and profitability through the implementation of effective strategies and methods
- Responsible for steering the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission, and long-term goals.
- Constantly providing strategic advice to the Managing director so that he can have an accurate view of the market and the company’s future.
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments, and business ventures as directed by the Managing director.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Identify rising business opportunities
- Responsible for developing the business side of an organization
- Responsible for brand development and segmentation
- Responsible for product and services development
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Responsible for packaging value/services in the Health industry
- Provide support in program planning design, review, and the monitoring of project implementation
- Develop and execute strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Plan and Deliver monthly sales targets.
- Develop new customer base and generate strategies that grow market shares, improve customer experience, and drive growth.
- Supervises all activities of the Market Development/Sales officer.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, the scope of new product development, and pinpoint bottleneck areas i.e. market information report, market threats, and competitor’s initiatives, etc. to further increase sales volume, market share, and profitability.
- Customer Relationship – To develop a good customer base, manage customer relations, facilitate business managers/sales head to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- People Management – Manages effective communication by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff, providing formal and informal feedback on performance and training needs – in order to maximize subordinate and department performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 20 years experience.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
Method of ApplicationInterested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Popular Jobs this WeekSubmit CVs – Latest Recruitment at MainOne Cable Nigeria
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Rural Homes Limited
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Ralds & Agate Limited
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Health Strategy and Delivery Foundation (HSDF)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Chemonics International
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Save the Children Nigeria
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Vincintoire Limited
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited (12 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners (12 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Konga Nigeria
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Willers Solutions Limited (21 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at TeamAce Limited (12 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Ultimus Holdings (11 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at U.S. Mission
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Asset and Equity Group
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at KPMG Nigeria
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Bethsaida Group of Companies
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Norwegian Refugee Council (12 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Green Habitat Initiative (GHI) – (13 Positions)
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Skill “G” Nigeria Limited
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at 9mobile
Submit CVs – Latest Recruitment at Appzone Limited