Now Hiring! Victims Support Fund (12 Positions)
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Victims Support Fund (VSF)
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs - Adamawa Jobs - Borno Jobs - Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Nigeria
The Nigeria Foundation for the Support of Victims of Terrorism – Victims Support Fund (VSF) – is a programme-based organisation that provides interventions to support victims of terrorism and insurgency in Nigeria.
Our vision is to be the foremost knowledge-driven and programme-based organization, mobilizing sustainable funding and building partnerships for the support and transformation of victims of terrorism and insurgency in Nigeria. At Victims Support Fund, We believe that each employee is crucial to the delivery of our values and objectives and hope you wilt take pride in being a member of our team.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1. Expediter – Borno
3. Communications Assistant
4. Programme Assistant, State Office – Adamawa
5. Programme Assistant, State Office – Borno
6. Programme Assistant, Livelihood & Recovery
7. Programme Assistant, Peace Building & Research
8. Programme Assistant, Grants & Collaboration, Linkage & Partnership
9. Security Officer
10. Programme Officer, State Office
11. Head, Human Resources and Finance
12. Expediter – Adamawa
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2017.