Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper Jobs in Nigeria : Correspondent – Delta
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper
- Location: Asaba, Delta, Nigeria
- State: Delta Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Advertising/Media Jobs in Nigeria
The NewsDirect Global Concept, publisher of Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper was registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission on Aug 16, 2009. The company commenced weekly publication at the Corporate Head Office located at 34 Matanmi Aromobi Street, Blessing Estate, Gasline Sango, Ogun State on November 29, 2010. The vision of the newspaper is to be “the best promoter of truth” and the mission is to provide “accurate news from source”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Correspondent
- Computer literate applicant with Mass Communication background.
- Must be able to work under pressure for 24 hours including Saturdays and Sundays.
- He/she must have minimum of three years experience in a print media outfit with evidence of front page stories.
- Also the applicant must not be above 30 years before the date of written test and interview.
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV's to: [email protected] Or Nigerian NewsDirect, 34, Aromobi Street, Blessing Estate, Gasline B/stop, Ijoko Road, Sango-Ota, Ogun State.