Nigerian Army Recruitment for 2016 – Apply Today
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Nigerian Army
- Location: Ikputu Nsuru, Abia, Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Public Sector Jobs in Nigeria
The Nigerian Army is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council.
This is to inform the general public and all intended qualified applicants that the online registration for the 75 regular recruits intake for both Trades/Non-Tradesmen and women has commenced, even as application started on 8th of April and will end on 21st of May 2016.
Nigerian Army Recruits
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationSecondary School (SSCE) OND
- Location Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field General Graduate Jobs / Internships
Items to Note are as follows
- The recruitment exercise would commence with Pre-screening Examination to be followed later by screening of shortlisted candidates at designated Zonal Centres nationwide. You are advised to carefully read the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 08034085038 and 08038575725
- List of successful candidates candidates that are shortlisted to seat for the Pre-selection Examination will be in the website on 26th May, 2016.
- The list of successful candidates that will attend the zonal screening from the Pre-selection Examination will be hoisted on the website on 2 June 2016.
- Successful candidates from the Pre-selection Examination are to attend the Zonal Screening Exercise at the designated zonal centres for their respective states from 12-15 June 2016.
- Candidates selected at the ZOnal Screening Exercise will commence training immediately at Depot Nigerian Army, Zaria
- Candidates are adviced in their own interest, not to give any forem of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them on the recruitment exercise.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language
- In addition to above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trade/City and Guild Certificate
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages 18 – 26 years by 1st June 2016
- Not be less than 1.6 metres and 1.56 metres tall for male and female applicants respectively