Next Gear Homes Job Vacancy : Marketing Officer (Female)
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Next Gear Homes
- Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
Next Gear Homes Limited a subsidiary of Next Gear Group, a registered Real Estate firm in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer (Female)
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive direct sales to the company via marketing of company lands and properties, also promoting the companies goals and objectives.
- Provide buyers with details of properties / lands that fit their requirements in terms of price, size and location.
- Prepare proposals, letters, brochures, advertisement as it relates to the marketing and sales department.
- To develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate sells contracts to an agreed annual target.
- To present Next Gear Homes to potential clients through communication in face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- To maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate in appropriate training activities.
- Provide cooperate sales and marketing to organizations, firms, churches, government agencies and other related bodies as directed by the management.
- Contact prospective clients on new offers that directly match their interest.
- To market and sell an agreed monthly/annual target to increase year on year.
- To meet all financial targets laid down by the Chief Executive and Business Development Manager.
- To maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business.
- Ensure that monthly sales targets are met on or before the end of each month.
- To report directly to the Head of Marketing on all sells and marketing activities.
- To undertake such other duties and training as may be reasonably required and which are commensurate with the nature and grading of the post.
- To contribute to Next Gear’s Vision and Mission and strive to exhibit the Values and Behavior’s at all times
- To drive sells as agreed by the management at a monthly/annual target.
- Involve fully in the visiting of sites and also taking of customers to sites.
- Ensure proper documentation of sales and marketing reports.
Minimum Required Experience:
- 2 year(s)
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- Interested candidate Must have a Degree in any field
- Must be a team player and well as a team leader.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing and sales.
- Must be goal oriented and self-motivated.
- Must be proactive and diligent in service.
- Must be professional in dressing, have a good content development skill and ability to take proactive steps.
- Experience in the banking sector is an added advantage.
- Must have a personal network of contacts.
- Must be stylish in dressing.
- Must be experienced in the real estate sector.
- Must be ready to work under pressure, drive sales and meet weekly/monthly sales target.
- Must have a strong leadership culture and deep sense of creativity.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] Entries must be sent with Subject “Application for Marketing Officer Female Only” Note
- This job offer is open to only ladies
- CV must be saved with your name and position applied for.
- All Entries not properly sent will be rejected.