NCR Corporation Job Vacancy : Professional Services Software Engineer
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: NCR Corporation
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Nigeria
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Services Software Engineer
Job ID: R0073268
This position is responsible for:
- Managing development teams by conducting daily stand ups, ensuring sprints are completed on time and removing impediments.
- Designing and developing CxBanking Solutions, under the Architect direction
- Providing technical direction, and helping to ensure that the project is completed on time and on/under budget.,
- Ensuring unit testing is carried out
- Assisting QA team in carrying out the QA steps
- Performance tuning and optimization of existing code.
- Ability to work from rudimentary requirements and specifications
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical field
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to design and develop large scale, complex applications
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge and experience in one (or more) of the following: C# .NET, Java
- English – Overall – Fluent.
Application Closing Date