Myjoy Food Industries Limited Job Vacancy : Female Personal Assistant (PA) to the Managing Director
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Location: Oyo, Oyo, Nigeria
- State: Oyo Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Myjoy Food Industries Limited, a fast paced and world class bakery, with a depot around the Ajah – Lekki Axis, seeks the service of:
Job Title: Female Personal Assistant (PA) to the Managing Director
- Liaising with company’s suppliers locally and internationally;
- Taking minutes of meetings;
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Arranging conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel;
- Attending to visitors;
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material;
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers and other dignitaries;
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet;
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information both internally and with other organizations.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
- Carryout other duties that may be assigned to you periodically
- HND/B.Sc/B.A in any relevant disciplines (i.e. Secretarial studies, English, Linguistics, Office Technology)from a recognized University/Polytechnic;
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience preferably in manufacturing sector
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Must be a female gender that is smart and honest;
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected] using 'Personal Assistant (PA) To MD -REF PA2018062' as subject of the mail. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.