Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Vacancy : Consultants/Vendors
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Mercy Corps Nigeria
- Location: Biu, Borno, Nigeria
- State: Borno Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Consulting Jobs in Nigeria - NGO Jobs in Nigeria
Mercy Corps is a global organization powered by the belief that a better world is possible. Mercy Corps started its operations in 1979 in Portland, USA and has since expanded to 43 countries worldwide. The organization exists to alleviate suffering, poverty and oppression by helping people secure productive and just communities. Our work focuses on areas of emergency relief, sustainable economic development, gender and education. Mercy Corps has been in Nigeria since 2012 and has grown into a multi-sectoral country office with more than 150 staff across offices in FCT, Gombe, Maiduguri, Biu, Kano, Lagos, and Jos where more than 500,000 beneficiaries are served
We invite applications from qualified candidates with a prove of business registration certificate to provide the required item below:
Title: Vendor – Call for Bids for the Supply of 1,313 Cartons of Multipurpose Soap (48 x 150grm/Cartons)
Tender No: 0005/BIU0887/06/2018
Fund Codes: 32518
Name of Project: USAID SUBERA
- Mercy Corps is an international relief and development organization working in over 40 countries worldwide helping people build secure, productive and just communities. Mercy Corps in Nigeria implements a variety of programs with the ultimate goal of building productive, secure and just communities.
- Since 2013 Mercy Corps and Corporate Fund have been developing a strong and productive relationship that seeks to “power sustainable social and business progress through cross-sector collaboration and improve the lives of people and their communities in our shared geographies.”
- In recognition of the nearly two billion people now living in countries where our partnership goals are threatened by fragility, conflict and violence, corporate fund adopted Mercy Corps as one of its Global Emergency and Disaster Relief Partners.
- Mercy Corps is seeking potential suppler(s) to supply multipurpose Soap. Mercy Corps invites sealed bids from legally registered companies.
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified Candidates/Vendors should submit their complete Tender Package along with supporting documents to: [email protected] with subject heading "Tender No. 0005/BIU0887/06/2018". Or Our office located at: Mercy Corps - Biu Field Office, Beside Forestry Office, Biu-Gombi Road, Biu Town, Borno State. Application Procedure Tender packages will be available starting 25th June 2018, by submitting a request email through: [email protected] Or through our offices with following addresses, "Mercy Corps - Biu Field Office, beside Forestry Office, Biu-Gombi Road, Biu Town, Borno State, Nigeria or Mercy Corps - Gombe Field Office, Ebele Jonathan Road, near Donkay Hotels, Federal Low Cost Area, Gombe, Gombe State Nigeria. Hard Copy Applications must be in sealed envelopes with the subject "0005/BIU0887/06/2018" - written at the top "Right Hand" corner of the envelope and addressed to: Operation Manager Mercy Corps Nigeria, Beside Forestry office, Biu-Gombi Road, Biu, Borno State. Note
- Mercy Corps Ltd/Gte is VAT Exempted.
- Also Mercy Corps Ltd/Gte will Deduct 5% for Individual and 10% for company in line with Government Regulation.
- All questions related to this tender must be submitted via email through [email protected] not later than 2nd July 2018, 17:00 hours (Nigeria time).
- Submissions after the deadline will not be considered.
- CV's are not required.