Massive Newly Opened Jobs at U.S. Embassy, UNDP, STC, Catholic Relief & Services & Solidarités International (Weekend Recommended Jobs)
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Solidarités International , U.S. Embassy, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Save the Children Nigeria , Catholic Relief Services (CRS) & Solidarités International
- Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs - Lagos Jobs - Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Nigeria - NGO Jobs in Nigeria
1. Fresh Jobs at Solidarités International (7 Positions)
Solidarités International (SI) is a French humanitarian organisation operating for over 35 years who is committed to providing aid in the event of conflict and natural disasters.
2. Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an international non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 100 countries. CRS programs assist persons based on need, regardless of creed, ethnicity, or nationality.
3. Save the Children Nigeria
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organisation for children. We work in 120 countries. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfill their potential. We work together, with our partners, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
4. United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), helps developing countries attract and use aid effectively. In all our activities, we encourage the protection of human rights, capacity development and the empowerment of women.
5. U.S. Embassy
The U.S. Embassy in Abuja, is seeking to employ a suitable and qualified candidate for the position in the General Services Office (GSO):