Marketing Manager at Lumos Nigeria
- Company: Lumos Nigeria
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid. Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small instalments using their mobile phones.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Victoria Island Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop strategies and tactics to stimulate demand for the brand
- Develop and deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels i.e. online (creation, content curation, pay per click. Lead generation campaigns) and off-line, event management/ Activations
- Management of 3rd party suppliers including Agency liaison mgt, stakeholder engagement
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee development of marketing collaterals for web and print
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results.
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2020
Method of ApplicationInterested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Popular Jobs this WeekSubmit CVs – New Recruitment at Aquarkice Water Company
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Feetal Hospital & Diagnostics
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Marigold Hospital and Critical Care Center
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at United Nigeria Airlines
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Liquor Room
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at HR Leverage Africa (14 Positions)
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Willers Solutions Limited
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at KPMG Nigeria
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Amazuma Group (26 Positions)
Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Eden Solutions & Resources Limited