IT Manager Job at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services Limited
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Nigeria
Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities) was incorporated in January 2006. Our primary focus is to provide Facility Management Services, Project Management and Real Estate Development Consultancy, and Training services support to corporate organisations and private investors with major Real Estate assets. We pride ourselves in the delivery of high quality professional services which ensure minimum total life cycle cost of assets to their owners.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: IT Manager (Infrastructure and Business Application)
- The IT Manager will be responsible for the computer systems within the company. He/She will oversee installation, ensure back-up systems operate effectively, purchase hardware and software, provide the ICT technology infrastructures for an organization and contribute to organisational policy regarding quality standards and strategic planning.
- Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components.
- Work with external Apps developer to integrate application with internal process and procedure
- Deliver support across apps life cycle.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operation.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Operate consoles in order to monitor the performance of the LAN/WAN; and to coordinate computer network access and use.
- Maintain logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records
- Prepare and maintain documentation, standard operating procedures and checklists for end users and IT assets.
- Trouble shoot
Required Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc in Computer Science, MIS
- 4 Years working experience
- Possess advance knowledge of Microsoft products- BI implementation
- Microsoft Certification
- Good knowledge of Relational Database Management System
- Working knowledge of any of Java++ and .NET, PhP and SQL Server
- Candidate must be strong in quantitative analysis, must be able to think critically to tackle complex challenges, thrive in a fast-paced environment
Application Closing Date
19th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]