Management FIRST Jobs in Nigeria : PE Teacher
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Management FIRST
- Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Nigeria
Management FIRST – Our client, an international private school, seeks to employ an experienced candidate who will show commitment and interest in the job for the position below:
Job Title: PE Teacher
Salary type: Market related
- Effectively organize space, equipment, and students.
- Provide adequate planning with equipment that allows all children to be active at the same time (e.g., one ball per child).
- Limit teacher talk or instruction time.
- Plan practice opportunities that are structured for maximum participation (e.g., individual, partner, and small-group activities; no elimination activities; activities that require no wait time).
- Structure the class so that learning occurs while students are being physically active.
- Degree in any discipline
- Demonstrate methods that support the physical, social, cognitive, and emotional development of children
- Create appropriate physical education instruction adaptation for learners of different abilities
- Understand individual group behaviors and motivations as to create a safe learning environment
- Create learning environments that encourage positive social interaction and self-motivation
- Understand effective verbal and nonverbal communication techniques to enhance learning and encourage engagement
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] Note: Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.