Levitikalgroup Job Vacancy : Customer Care and Call Center Representative
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Levitikalgroup
- Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Nigeria
Levitikalgroup – A Travel Company, is looking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care and Call Center Representative
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; Selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Close out or open call records
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
- Must be a Graduate with B.Sc or its equivalent.
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and CV's to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail. Note: Emails without subject will be disregarded. All applicants must reside in abuja.