Legal Associate Vacancy at Hayat Holding
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Hayat Holding
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Legal Jobs in Nigeria
Hayat Holding is among Turkey’s top 100 industrial companies, employing over 10,000 people both in Turkey and abroad. Hayat Group is a conglomerate that operates mainly in two industries. Kastamonu Entegre is the leading company in the wood-based panel industry and Hayat Kimya is among the top FMCG companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Legal Associate
Contract & Policy Development:
- Review and advise on internal policies and ensure that they comply with all business, regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Review and draft legal documents, contracts and correspondence.
- Review progress of outstanding litigation or other forms of dispute management initiated.
- Formulate compliance checklists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly.
- Prepare reports for the department.
- Collaborate with other departments to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution.
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues.
- Legal Associate must have between 2 – 3 years PQE in both FMCG and private practice to support HKN’s legal Operations.
- Law degree from an accredited university.
- Called to the Nigerian Bar.
- Completed the mandatory NYSC program.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience post call.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and experience with corporate-commercial laws applicable to FMCG;
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in dealing with government/regulators, enforcement agents.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Excel and Presentation packages.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work with large amount of raw data;
- Self-driven, analytical and willingness to learn.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]