KPMG Nigeria Hiring Finance Director/CFO
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: KPMG Nigeria
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
KPMG Nigeria – Our client, is a Broadband Service Provider offering innovative 4G Broadband Services, and is focused on providing its clients with the necessary infrastructure and bandwidth required to service ISPs and grow their own businesses.
The Company seeks to appoint a top-of-the-class individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Director/CFO
Ref #: CF/TLC077
Industry / Sector: Telecommunications
Detailed Job Description
- The FD/ CFO will have oversight for two businesses within the company’s consortium – s/he will provide leadership, guidance, technical expertise and team coordination to support the implementation of the strategic initiatives within the Finance and Accounting functions of both companies.
- In carrying out these responsibilities, the FD/ CFO will report to the Board.
- The role holder must have demonstrable ability to develop organizational financial strategy and able to assess performance against budget and long-term plan.
- S/he should have a good understanding of micro and macro-economic indices and their impact on businesses; and will be expected to develop tools and systems to provide critical financial information to the Board.
- In addition, having established professional relationships with relevant stakeholders (e.g. the External Auditors, Banks, and Regulators) will be important for this role.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Professional accounting qualification such as ACA or its equivalent from a recognized professional body;
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years post-qualification experience in financial management and analysis, with at least five (5) years in a senior management position;
- Applicable knowledge of IFRS and local laws and practices;
- Demonstrated record of effective financial management, with experience in structured financial accounting systems; and
- Prior experience in the telecoms sector (an added advantage).
Application Closing Date