Juan Industries Jobs in Nigeria : Customer Care Representative
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Juan Industries
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Nigeria
Juan Industries is a proud leading chemical industry with both locally and internationally recognition. We are engaged in the supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials.
We are currently looking for suitably qualified individual to join our team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
- Receives processes and verifies the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing the organization’s internal mainframe systems and customer purchase orders.
- Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information files and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel/departments.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Receives inquiries from and/or contacts the organization’s branch/regional offices to resolve a variety of order related issues.
- Accesses the company’s internal systems to obtain and extract order information and provide customer service management with the data for inclusion in various scheduled and special reports
- Performs assigned system maintenance to various electronic order files.
- Participates and provides expertise as a member of the customer service’s departmental team. The team’s objectives are develop and recommend changes to existing methods and systems to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service department as a whole.
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service
- Regularly provides feedback on the soundness and effectiveness of the customer service department’s policies and procedures.
- Facilitates the collection of competitive information in order to monitor business trends and opportunities
- Adheres to all corporate policies, guidelines and statutory requirements and recommends to senior management adoption and/or changes to policies and guidelines to reflect circumstances within the customer service area.
Professional and Academic Qualifications
- HND/Bsc. in any Social/Management Sciences courses or its equivalent from a recognized tertiary institute
- Professional qualifications from the recognized professional boards, will be added advantage
- At least 2 – 7 years working experience in a similar field
- Knowledge of Microsoft office applications, MS Excel, Power Point and MS Word
- Telecommunication or customer care representative experience will be preferred
- Able to work independently and as a team
Minimum Required Skills:
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management abilities
- Good Leadership qualities and Decision making skills
- Great attention to detail
- Great Multi tasking skills
- Competency in Computer skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
The remuneration is between N110000 – N160000 including incentives and allowances
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2017.