International Committee of the Red Cross Jobs in Nigeria : Accountant
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Location: Abuja, FCT, Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Nigeria
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Abuja Delegation is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the vacancy below.
Job Title: Accountant
- Checks accounting documents are complete in compliance with ICRC’s financial rules
- Processes data record in the accounting software according to ICRC chart of accounts and procedures
- Makes sure on daily basis that no book has any pending balance
- Prepares accounting vouchers with respective supporting documents and to present them for validation to Finance & Administration Manager
- Produces accounting statistics on regular basis or when requested to do so
- Ensures respect of financial procedures and guidelines
- Performs other Finance task as may be assigned by his Manager
- University degree in Accounting or any relevant field
- 3 years work experience in a similar field
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Very good computer literacy, especially Excel
- Very good knowledge in double-accounting
- Rigor, methodical and good analytical skills
- Sense of confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and meticulously
Application Closing Date
13th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified should send their Application Letters, Curriculum Vitae and contact details of three referees to: [email protected] Please clearly indicate "Accountant Abuja" as the subject of your application. Note
- Applications intended for this role without the above subject will not be treated.
- Late application will not be considered
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- However, ICRC will not request for any monetary payments from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.