Insurance Agent Sales Officers at Rimdinado International Limited
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Rimdinado International Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
Rimdinado International Limited We are a global brand, leveraging on technology and changing business conditions to provide cutting edge solutions to our communities.We provide human capital management, Organizational design and development and business process management consulting services for our wide range local and international clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Insurance Agent Sales Officer
- Marketing is an important function in any industry and plays a key role in the insurance industry too. Insurance agents direct their marketing towards offering a wide variety of policies to customers according to their requirements and income. Sales agents working independently or for particular companies present their services to customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The person must think of strategies to promote his company and get ahead of his competition
- He/She is the link between the management and the customers and caters to the latter’s’ demand and requirements
- He/She needs to develop relations with the clients and customers and also maintain it
- He/She conducts internal marketing campaigns and has to accurately track activities and data
- He/She must make effective marketing plans to meet the company targets
- He/She must develop strong working relationships with underwriters and carrier representatives
- He/She has to file details of all the transactions and make reports
- He/She must market new business opportunities by making submissions, which are designed to achieve the needed targets
- He/She needs to attend sales meetings and maintain communication with producers
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum qualifications of at least a Bachelor’s degree or HND in any field.
- Minimum 1- 2 years experience in an insurance company with proof of track record.
Skills and Specifications:
- The person must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- He/She must have technical knowledge and should know the basic technical work
- He/She must be able to work for long hours if required
- He/She should have good negotiation and persuasion skills
- He/She must be friendly in interacting with customers and maintain good relations with clients
- He/She should be through with the various schemes of the company so that he can explain to the customer the details
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Formal presentation skills
- Organization and planning
- Strategic thinking
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
Very Attractive with Commission
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] with "Insurance Agent Sales Officers" as subject