Immediate Recruitment at Prima Corporation Limited (4 Positions)
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Prima Corporation Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs - Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Experienced Level Jobs in Nigeria - Graduates Jobs in Nigeria
Prima Corporation Limited (Prima) is the leading manufacturer of preforms and caps, in West Africa, focused on the beverage industry. Established in 1965, Prima repositioned its business in 2005 to focus on the manufacturing of preforms and caps. Since then Prima has been exceeding market growth, year on year, and has established a position as the clear market leader in this industry
- Logistics and distribution managers organise the storage and distribution of goods.
- In this role you will ensure that the right products are delivered to the right location on time and at a good cost.
- You may also be involved in transportation, stock control, warehousing and monitoring the flow of goods.
Power Plant Project Manager
Job Description / Role. Your Role
- Reporting to the Project Director, the Power Plant Project Manager, will handle overall execution and management responsibilities related to the engineering, design, construction, commissioning and startup of a Combined Cycle Power facility of between 8 – 10 MW. 12 month contract.
Plant Operations Manager
- The Plant Manager will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed
- They develop processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality and productivity.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- The manager of manufacturing engineering position oversees the development and implementation of manufacturing processes to maintain proper product functionality as well as cost efficiency;
- Ensures the engineering team and othermanufacturing departments work together cohesively and is responsible for the development.
- Husky injection moulding expertise essentail.
- Saccmi compression moulding experience essential.
- Knowledge of beverage filling lines an advantage.
How to Apply
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.