IBCS Jobs in Nigeria : Head, Regulatory and External Relations
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Impact Business Consulting Services
- Location: Ogun State, Nigeria
- State: Ogun Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria - Advertising/Media Jobs in Nigeria
Impact Business Consulting Services seeks qualified personnel for the vacancy below
Head, Regulatory and External Relations
Job Code REX 07
The Head, Regulatory & External Relations is responsible for proactively transforming the corporate identity of the company. He/She effectively manages regulatory compliance issues and government policies to meet stakeholders’ need.
The position will be responsible for providing the regulatory guidelines and policies; and ensure compliance of these rules for both existing and new products; expected to have in-depth knowledge of pharmaceutical products in general especially those specific to the company and their respective competitors’.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, or Science related field
- Master’s degree is an added advantage or MBA
- A minimum of 7 years of strong cognate experience in the manufacturing industry dealing with external relations, risk management and regulatory issues in particular and related industry matters in general for 3+ years
- Must be able to design and implement both short-term, medium-term and long-term business strategies
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Sound knowledge of the Nigerian regulatory requirements and legal framework for pharmaceutical & consumer products and of industry trends; Good Manufacturing Practices
- Experience in a structured management development programme would be desirable.
- The successful candidate will report to the Chief Operating Officer (COO). The position will be responsible for developing and keeping relationships with key stakeholders such as the government agencies, regulatory bodies, local & foreign business partners, and the management/board of directors.