Human Resources & Payroll Associate Job at Movik Health & Care Consulting Limited
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Movik Health & Care Consulting Limited
- Location: Abuja, FCT, Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Nigeria
Movik Health & Care Consulting Limited – We are a health & nutrition consulting, and consultancy private company registered in Nigeria to undertake activities for the promotion of human and public health; provide services to reduce malnutrition in children & women of child bearing age; undertake research and disseminate research findings on how to improve human & public health; train and mentor stakeholders on how to improve human & public health, and provide consultancy services.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Human Resources & Payroll Associate
Under the direction and supervision of the Executive Director (ED):
- Identifies hiring need and develops the position description.
- Conducts recruitments showing good faith efforts to broaden diversity
- Posts recruitment on selected job boards
- Routes online recruitment applications to the ED
- Facilitate & coordinate short list review
- Notifies interviewees not selected
- Processes final offer and finalizes the recruitment process
- To lead and manage all aspects of the payroll function, ensuring compliance with the Nigerian laws, statutory filing deadlines, and internal management reporting requirements, liaising with the ED as appropriate.
- Ability to set up, update and manage efficient work systems and effective internal controls within the payroll function.
- Ability to manage and maintain high levels of quality and service, ensuring prompt and accurate processing, payment, reporting and record keeping of payroll
- Ability to continually review existing processes and systems, with a view to developing new or improved procedures for continued best practices.
- To escalate queries and requests as appropriate, providing an informed and timely handover to the subject matter expert or responsible person within the wider People and OD Directorate.
- Undertake any other reasonable activities as directed by the ED.
- Master degree in Accounting, HR, Admin., Finance or other relevant discipline.
- Additional professional HR, or payroll qualification is required.
- Minimum of five years relevant experience in an INGO or International Company is required
- Good attention to detail, good analytical skills, comparing data and use to doing reports, imports between two systems.
Application Closing Date