HIL Jobs in Nigeria : Bid & Proposal Manager
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Nigeria
Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. The group offers the following services.
Drilling services are offered through Drillpet in a technical partnership with Schlumberger Nigeria Limited and Gyrodata Inc. The company is specialized in borehole gyroscopic surveying, conventional and advanced directional drilling, measurement while drilling, logging while drilling and well engineering.
Bid & Proposal Manager
Req I D
BSc, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
- To assume overall responsibility for managing, coordinating and administering of the Company’s proposal effort on all selected proposals, from the BID/NO BID approval cycle through to submittal of
- the BID to the Client, incorporating the pre-bid stages of definition, planning, conceptual engineering, procurement, construction and start-up,
- including operation and maintenance requirements, risk assessment, estimating and interpretation and clarification with others on contractual, commercial and
- technical terms and conditions and required deliverables in compliance with the RFP. To include all negotiations, jointly with the Commercial Manager.
Experienced Skill Set
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a Mechanical Engineering
- Leadership & Supervision
- Strong negotiations skills
- Strong commercial flair
- Data Analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Tendering, proposal and contract development
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Tendering, Estimation, Contracts, Business Admin and Management for fabrication workshop such as pressure vessels, pips, piles, and steel structure.
- Will have been involved with all aspects of Project Management, including assignments in Engineering, Construction and Operations all at Senior Management Levels.
- Extensive progressive work experience, including management preferably in project, engineering and construction management.
- Knowledge of construction, engineering and procurement and other project-related activities, including their interfaces and interdependencies
- Knowledge of Business Development / Tendering / Proposal / Contract / Engineering / Project Management.
- Strong commercial flair & risk assessment & technical expertise.
- Understands and practices leadership principles. Ability to be people sensitive, to promote an open and informal communication environment, to develop mutual trust and teamwork, and to facilitate employee self-development.