Hamilton Lloyd Jobs in Nigeria : Retail Business Manager
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Hamilton Lloyd
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Retail Jobs in Nigeria
Hamilton Lloyd and Associate’s client is a holding company for a luxury retail fashion store in Lagos. One store opened in Lagos in 2015 with plans to open another in Abuja in 2016. The Company has supply agreements with some top International brands such as Roberto Cavalli, Isaia, Giorgio Armani, Missoni and La Perla.The first Lagos store was open in 2015 with plans to expand into Abuja in 2016.
Retail Business Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing
- Creating, monitoring and updating revenue forecast, expenses on merchandise and overhead cost to ensure profitability of the business.
- Ensure periodic sales report and management accounts are prepared by the accountant and distributed to stakeholders.
- Come up with initiatives on merchandising mix with view of improving sales performance.
- Supervise periodic events in and out of the Store.
- Creating and maintaining corporate relationships for the expansion of corporate gifts business.
- Ensue smooth running of the Store and managing Store staff.
- Constant coordination with fashion buyers on type, size(s) and quantity of merchandise to be purchased.
- Coordinate logistics to deliver of merchandise to ensure seamless operations and sufficient stock.
- Other delegations as assigned by the Company.
Competency and Skill Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in any relevant course.
- Solid knowledge of key computer packages/ programmes / software relating to sales and accounting.
- Proven track record of increased sales, goal oriented and outstanding delivery and customer care service.
- Excellent networking skills and good knowledge of local and international fashion industry.
- Ability to follow-up and create cordial relationship with existing and potential customers.
- Leadership, communication, innovative, people management skills are necessary.
- 4 – 6 years’ working experience