Halogen Security Company Limited Job Vacancy : Quality Control Officer
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Halogen Security Company Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Halogen Security Company Limited is the number one provider of professional Security Solutions in West Africa, currently transforming into an integrated global specialist end to end Risk management & security solutions group by offering strategic protection solutions and safety in our changing and open world. We are therefore attracting the best, bold, energetic and globally aware talents to drive our new subsidiaries and strategic business units to focused market segments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Monitor risk management activities
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- Product or industry-specific experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA.
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Data collection, management and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Planning and organizing
- Customer service orientation
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in word document to: [email protected] with "Quality Control Officer" as subject of your mail. For More Information: Call - 09090328028.