Graphic Designer at BA Gladiators Limited
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: BA Gladiators Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Nigeria
BA Gladiators Limited – Our client, a technology driven company that provides an array of technology, media and business development solutions across many industries is seeking a qualified personnel for the role below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Job Type: Full Time Position (Monday to Friday)
- Our client is seeking a qualified personnel for the role of a Graphic Designer to create, modify, and manufacture high quality media content for the Group and their clients in Nigeria.
- As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for producing static images, and motion graphic content such as animations using up-to-date knowledge and tools to interpret project needs, and to creatively design solutions with high visual impact
- You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions, corporate identity, etc., working together with other members of our Graphic, Media, Marketing, and Sales teams
- The goal of your role is to visually represent ideas to the best of your creative ability
- You will be reporting to Reporting to Brand Manager and Head of Operations.
- Review design brief to record requirements and client’s need.
- Work with a wide range of media using graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layout.
- Prepare creative draft concepts.
- Amend designs to client’s feedback.
- Work as part of several teams comprising of Copywriters, Designers, Account Managers and Business Executives.
- Cultivate a solid body of artwork.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A Degree preferably in 3D Designs, Communication Design, Film/Television, Fine art, Graphic Design, Illustration, Photography and Visual Art.
- Be fluent in English Language.
- Proven graphic design experience.
- Creative flair, versatility and originality.
- A strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas clearly.
- Up-to-date and adequate proficiency with the industry leading software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw etc.).
- Professionalism regarding work.
- Basic IT knowledge.
- Ability to interpret information, news, data and research and also distil the relevant information.
- Able to work under pressure
- Reside in Abuja.
Negotiable, based on experience.
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their well-written CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.