Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Graceco Limited
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Graceco Nigeria Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Graceco Nigeria Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company which specializes in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionary industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Developing new products or solve practical computing problems.
- Conducting research involving experimentation and modeling.
- Seeking to improve the performance of existing computer systems and software
- Developing new hardware or computing techniques and materials
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Maintains confidentiality of information ensuring that top secret ideas are accorded the confidentiality they deserve.
- Acquiring knowledge of all the standards, procedures and methods that are needed for departmental duties and performance.
- Perform other work related tasks as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicant should have degree in Computer Science.
- Applicant must be a fresh graduate residing in Lagos State.
- Applicant must have graduated with at least second class upper division from a reputable university
- Applicant must be to learn new software very fast.
You will need to show:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must possess high level of sound judgement, self-management and initiative
- Excellent computer and technology knowledge and skills
- An ability to analyze problems and trace them to their core causes
- A systematic approach to work and problem solving
- A stickler for accuracy
- A strong ability to anticipate and diagnose problems
- Ability to organize and classify large amounts of information.
Application Closing Date
26th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected] the subject of the mail should be "Computer Science"