Graduate Executive Assistant / Business Development Executive at SD Human Resources Limited
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: SD Human Resources Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
SD Capital Resources Limited is a company that evolved from the fast paced and dynamic business environment, impelled with desire to develop capital resources for ground breaking results in organizations.
We believe in people and their unique abilities, and strive to harness, develop, and maintain these abilities for the achievement of organizational goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant / Business Development Executive
- We are currently recruiting for a Executive Assistant to assist the managing director and help improve productivity.
- The Executive Assistant will be responsible for organizing administrative tasks and assisting with creating outgoing correspondence.
- The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter who can work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide general secretarial/administrative support to the managing director
- Proactive to anticipate tasks with initiative;
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments;
- Cover home or personal life maintenance tasks as assigned by the managing director;
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation;
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Preparing presentations and proposals
- B.Sc in Business Administration/other relevant courses.
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Organized and efficient;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent word processing and IT skills proficient in MS Office; (XLS, PPT)
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: [email protected]