Graduate Administrative Assistant at Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products.
After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- We are looking for are looking for an administrative assistant who will be responsible for day-to-day administrative functions and general duties of our creative design team
- If you are young, vibrant and possess a strong passion for a fast paced and creative environment, this is the opportunity for you!
- Provide direct support and assist the design team in all general and administrative functions, such as management and maintenance of records, and any other duties as instructed by line manager.
- Track and monitor in-bound requests to the design team via various communication channels and ensure that all are requests are brought to the design teams notice and handled on time.
Required Qualifications and attributes
- Minimum of a B.Sc./HND in any relevant field.
- Must have completed NYSC
- 0-2 years of proven experience in an administrative or business support role.
- Must be no older than 26 years old by December 2019.
Required Attributes and Competences:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel is highly essential
- Ability to track work progress via various systems and tools, is highly required for this job.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly teachable, and with a strong willingness to learn
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and be a strong team player
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application Online : Click Here Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.