Front Desk Officer at Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Front Desk Jobs in Nigeria
Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Engineering and Oil and Gas Service Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2001 with expertise in providing full-service integrated solutions to clients across the entire oil and gas value chain.
We currently operate from our offices in Lagos and Port-Harcourt and aspire to become the leading provider of quality Oil and Gas Engineering Services in West Africa. At Terra Energy Services, we maintain a policy of creating a conducive environment for the attraction of the best qualified and motivated staff for performance enhancement.
We are currently recruiting for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
- You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Managing the junior employees (Cleaners and Drivers)
- Collating staff data base
- Ensuring the office is clean by working with facility manager
- other admin requests as directed
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax,intercom, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Bsc First degree; additional qualifications will be a plus
- Work is primarily done in a business/office environment.
Application Closing Date
21st May, 2019.